Infamous Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Kidd Baker

2 posters

Go down

Introducing Kidd Baker Empty Introducing Kidd Baker

Post by Kidd Baker Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:43 pm

Hi I am Kidd Baker. My name is Colin hopefully you can say it right. You can call me baker as people tend to usually do. I am 19 years old and live in Kentucky, USA. I enjoy playing private servers because Runescape over the years has just pushed me away. From accounts being cleared to losing accounts. I enjoy playing rsps, Xbox, and driving. I do own an Xbox ONE my GT is Kidd Baker. If you add me send a message saying who you are. I drive a 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium that's always a lot to say.  I work 3rd shift at FedEx so my schedule is always varying. My grammar is not the best in case you have not figured this out yet. I am not good with introductions so if you have any questions feel free to message me. I am a friendly person! cheers
Kidd Baker
Kidd Baker

Back to top Go down

Introducing Kidd Baker Empty Re: Introducing Kidd Baker

Post by Bonesaw Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:41 pm

HEEYY I KNOW YOU DAAAAMN WELL.
WAZUUP KIDD BAKER <3

I HAD TO WRITE THIS ALL IN CAPS TO SHOW YOU LOVE & HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE YOU AGAIN ON A COMPLETELY RANDOM (THAT WILL BECOME OUR HOME) FORUMS THAT I REGISTERED ON A FEW SECONDS AGO.

This is Boner by the way,
YOOOOO.
Bonesaw
Bonesaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidd Baker Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:13 pm

C A T wrote:HEEYY I KNOW YOU DAAAAMN WELL.
WAZUUP KIDD BAKER <3

I HAD TO WRITE THIS ALL IN CAPS TO SHOW YOU LOVE & HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE YOU AGAIN ON A COMPLETELY RANDOM (THAT WILL BECOME OUR HOME) FORUMS THAT I REGISTERED ON A FEW SECONDS AGO.

This is Boner by the way,
YOOOOO.

BONER!!!!!!! I am screaming right now! These forums are our new forums from what I was told. AHH!!! BONER! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Kidd Baker
Kidd Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down